What time of day should I take ARV's

What time of day should I take my ARV's morning or evening, or doesnt it matter

It does not matter as long as it is a time that is convenient for you and one that provides an opportunity for food if you have to take medications like Intelence, Endurant, and Complera.

Some people prefer taking Atripla at night (after at least 2 hours after dinner since food increases blood concentrations of efavirenz and its potential side effects) since they can sleep through some of the central nervous system effects of that drug (this assumes that you do not work at night like bartenders, shift workers, etc)

Nelson

CD4 still below 100 after almost 1 year on ARV
inhibidores naturales de DHT