|What time of day should I take ARV's
Jul 22, 2013
What time of day should I take my ARV's morning or evening, or doesnt it matter
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Some people prefer taking Atripla at night (after at least 2 hours after dinner since food increases blood concentrations of efavirenz and its potential side effects) since they can sleep through some of the central nervous system effects of that drug (this assumes that you do not work at night like bartenders, shift workers, etc)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- What Is The Most Common Oral Sex Std?
- Are HIV Symptoms All At Once Or Spread Out?
- Bleeding While Giving Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.