Jul 11, 2013
What foods can i eat 2 boost my CD4 count
Response from Mr. Vergel
I wish I had the answer to that!
No studies have been done measuring CD4 counts with the ingestion of different types of food.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Hepatitis C Cause Sores On The Skin?
- How Long Until A Cure For Hiv?
- Peripheral Neuropathy Causing The Feeling Of Cold Feet
- Is Hiv Transmission From Female To Male One Time Unlikely?
- Difference Between Active And Inactive Hepatitis C
- Can I Get Hiv From Touching An Infected Persons Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.