Atripla not 100% digested

Hello I use to take atripla,cause of the easy one pill a day,until I noticed my undetectable viral load jumping around,sometimes undetectable and sometimes could be 190 or 50. I never missed a dose and always on time.I notice sometimes in my stool the whole pill never got digested in my system and it went out just like the way it went in ,so my body never got the benefit of me taking the pill. I stayed on the same presription but I took 3 smaller sustive pills that are for children same dosage and one truvade which equals the atripla and from then on I was back to being undetectable month after month. There coating that is used on the atripla sometimes doesnt break down in your system and gets flushed out whole and its just like you didnt take it and you see that in your labs. When atripla was being researched I remember reading there was problems with the coating and keeping all 3 meds together /combined to put it in the once a day 3 med pill. I see response from your readers asking why taking atripla sometimes there undetectable and sometimes not and being faithful in taking there meds .I think readers should beware of this problem

Very interesting experience/observation on your part. Thank you for sharing. I have heard of a handful of other patients who have experienced the same thing! KH

Gluten Free Foods
CD4 COUNT