Lypodystrophy re-re-distribution

If I have lost weight due to lipodystrophy, if I GAIN weight back will it/could it refill were it was lost?

I am sure you mean lipoatrophy ( loss of fat under the skin or what is called subcutaneous fat). Lipodystrophy is the presence of lipoatrophy with or without lipohypertrophy (fat gain in the inner belly area) and lipid perturbations in HIV.

If you are not taking AZT or Zerit, your subcutaneous fat can slowly increase as time goes by. Gaining weight can also help increase fat under the skin but it can unfortunately increase visceral fat, depending on the type of weight gain and your lifestyle choices.

If you are taking AZT or Zerit, please talk to your doctor about switching you to other medications that do not cause lipoatrophy.

Can Lipoatrophy Really Be Reversed?

Nelson

CD4 counts and udictatable viral load
Gluten Free Foods