CD4 counts and udictatable viral load
Jul 8, 2013
My CD4 is 593 while my viral load is at 40 which the dr said the virus is udictatable what does this mean please explain to me.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Your blood amount of HIV virus is under the limit of detection for the viral load test that can only measure down to 50 copies per ml. Some more accurate tests are now testing down to 20 copies per ml. You are doing great and keep taking your medications are prescribed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Herpes
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In Males
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.