Jul 5, 2013
I've been hiv+ for 20 yrs and was giving an AIDS diagnose in 2004, I am on hiv meds. what can I do to lose my belly fat(hiv)? I've noticed that my belly is round and I've lost a lot of muscle around my legs, arms, buttocks...
| Response from Mr. Vergel
What meds are you on?
I wrote these two comprehensive articles about losing fat that you may like:
Please let me know if you have questions after you read them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will I Get AIDS If I Have Sex With Someone Who Does?
- Does Smoking Weed Help Hiv?
- Worldwide, The Main Route Of Hiv Infection Is Through
- U.s Population Represents The Fastest Growing Group For Hiv Infections
- What If I Miss A Dose Of Testosterone?
- Does Having Herpes Simplex Virus Mean I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.