Loss of weight

Dear Dr Vergel I am a South African diagnosed in 2004 with HIV. I have used centrum tablets my cd count will constantly go between 600-1000.Since I was diagnosed it never got to 500 but my biggest problem now is I have lost 9kg. I am now using Moringa powder since is winter and a part of my health has improved though my cd count dropped from 1030 to 780 which also the doctor confirmed I have lost weight. I now want to gain weight because is worrying me. I am thinking of even seeing the doctor to recommend ARVs.I do not want to be sick at all moreover to it I eat healthy and also use olive oil,lemon juice daily.

Start HIV treatment. You most probably gain most of what you have lost.

If not, send me an email in 6 months.

Nelson

Steve's Bloating
belly fat