Exercise that doesn't make me ill

Dear Mr. Vergel, Thank you for your response to my question regarding exercise. To answer your queries, yes, my viral load is undetectable and my t-cells are consistently over 400. My CPK levels are fine, I have had full cardiac tests including various types of stress tests and trans-esophageal echocardiograms. I am free of all other STDS's and my testosterone levels are normal. This has been an issue for me since I was a teenager. It is only a real life issue currently because my cholesterol now requires me to exercise regularly. Previously, I was fine as far as weight and blood work so I could avoid this by not exerting myself. Now, it seems I have no choice; be ill from exercising or ill from not exercising. it is a real catch-22. Thanks, John Plummer Mahopac, NY

John

I would download an step counter app to your phone or get a pedometer and try to walk 10,000 steps per day. That level seems to do the trick for lipid and weight control along with proper diet. As long as you do not have joint issues, you should probably be able to tolerate this level of activity. This along with a proper diet plus lipid lowering meds if needed should help you tremendously.

Nelson

Bloated Stomach
pml and exersice