19 years HIV, general health great BUT
Jul 1, 2013
Hi Nelson,Ive been hiv 19 yrs,I'm on atripla and an antidresant and take a good amount of vitmins, was a runner but now walk every day,I'mm 55, glass of red almost every day but have a gut, know matter what I do it's going no where, my well been is good, suffering lots of leg cramps. Any extra health ideas to help with maintain kidney's liver and so that the toxins can combat against the drugs. cheers
Response from Mr. Vergel
Can you give me more details, please? nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.