Protein whey and ARV
Jun 23, 2013
I am currently taking lamivudine, tenofovir and efavirenz. I exercise 3x a week to be in good shape. I really wanted to gain weight to look good. Is it okay to take whey protein while taking ARV also?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Whey protein supplementation has been researched in HIV. No changes in viral load that may be linked to interactions have been found.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Can One Get HIV From Touching Semen?
- Hiv Symptoms Diarrhea And Rash
- How Effective Is Pep If Taken 24 Hours After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.