Jun 21, 2013
Hi,I have been experiencing night sweat lately and have been living with HIV for 1 year now.can this be a sign of weakness in my immune system or my body is reacting to certain things.or my viral load is increasing ? Please advice Thank you
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, it can be a sign that your immune system is fighting off HIV. Get on HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Brown Clots Discharge And Back Pain, 7 Weeks
- California Laws On Notification On Aids And HIV
- Can I Catch An Std By Kissing A Woman's Breasts?
- Can PEP Treatment Effect The Antibody Tests Used For HIV?
- Corticosteroids And Hiv Antibody Test
- Do Pep Drugs Delay The Body In Producing Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.