primobolan and hiv

Hi Mr. Vergel

I have long been wanting to get into shape. I was diagnosed with hiv/aids in 2008 with cd 4 150 and viral load of 70.000

I've been very inspired by your videos and advice on The Body.

Currently I'm still quite strong but suffering a little bit with Kidneys on Atripla. Creatinine 1.3

My Cd 4 last week was at 700 and undetectable VR.

I have seriously started thinking about taking up bodybuilding now at the age of 43 and have read that PRIMOBOLAN might be one of the safer Human growth hormones to take.

I have the time to train everyday for 2 to 3 hours. Is this HGH one that you think might be safe for me to take to start building some real muscle.

Thanks for your time

Frank

Primobolan is not approved by the FDA in the United States. There is some good data on its effects on lean body mass, however. But the non prescription use of this compound will be illegal in this country.

Be careful not to load your kidneys with creatine supplements if your creatinine clearance is under 70. Calculate it here: Creatinine Clearance (Cockcroft-Gault Equation)

You may be working out too much, so be careful not to overtrain:

Nelson Vergel's Time-Saving Tips to Maximize the Benefits of Exercise

Also, try to follow these suggestions on food:

Outsmarting HIV With Healthy Eating

Only a few doctors in the United States still prescribe anabolics or growth hormone for HIV+ patients (it was more common back in the 90's when we had wasting syndrome). Growth hormone (Serostim) is approved for those who have lost 10 percent or more of their weight unintentionally. Oxandrolone (Oxandrin- an oral anabolic steroid) is approved for the treatment of illness related weight loss. Old Article: Anabolic Steroids: A Practical Guide

There are lots of ways to lean out and build muscle without extra hormones. If you do decide to use them with or without doctor supervision, make sure you read a lot to avoid costly mistakes. I hope my free book is good for harm reduction for those who decide to do that:

Built to Survive

Nelson

mass recovery
Atripla, joint pain, fatigue, and headaches ....