Jun 13, 2013
hello doc., please tell me how should i recover my body mass ans weight back to original. i eat properly during my lunch and dinner. i eat banana and take food supliments in milk. i take my medicines religiously. i am very worried about my mass and body fat loss. please help me.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
You are probably not eating well and/or enough. I hope that your HIV viral load is under control since that can be a cause of involuntary weight loss. You may want to read this article for more details.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.