Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

help in yemen
Jun 13, 2013

I am 35 years old from yemen, i am hiv positive since 2008 and since that time i did not tell any one either from my family or my friends or any one in my country because people in my country view an infected person look very very bad and treat him very harshly been harmed are too large for my family they will hurt me too much if they know, since that time i could not go to any center or private clinic.

i fear that one knows about me coz am from known family and did not getting any care, i try all time to hide what i have. am relatively stable because of the provinces of my health and do not do any kind of sexual contact since 2008.

Since about 6 months i went to egypt and make analysis CD4 and show that i probably should use medication in the coming months it was 375.8 and told me they were unable to provide medicine to me because i am not of the citizens of this country and told me i can buy it from my own and price is to high and maybe i cant buy it for a long time .

i always wish to get any help or immigrate to any country does not have the discrimination against aids patients where i can get the necessary care and start a new life. I hope you can help me by any kind of help because i feel lonely and in very critical condition and unable to do anything.

Response from Mr. Vergel

You may want to contact this doctor

"Dr. Abdul Fattah works at the HIV/AIDS treatment clinic at Al-Gumhuri hospital, the only place in Sana'a providing antiretroviral (ARV) treatment, where about 445 people are currently receiving care for HIV. "

Source: Fighting Discrimination Against HIV/AIDS in Yemen

Good luck. Let us know if there is any information you need and how it goes at his clinic.

Nelson

Previous
getting that summer body
Next
mass recovery

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.