In next 5 years treatment
Jun 5, 2013
Is there any change going to see in next 5 year for treating hiv
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes. We will most probably have once a month injections to treat HIV and also to prevent HIV infection. We will also have 3 more once a day single pill regimens. And we will be closer in our goal to find a cure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results From A Blood Hiv Test?
- Could Hot Burning Sensation Be A Sign Of Hiv
- Are Fatigue Pale Skin Symptoms Of Hiv Aids?
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Hiv Transition To Aids
- Is It A Health Risk To Take Creatine While Having Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.