Can AIDS affect your heart?

I've been investigating about AIDS and it called my attention that your heart can be affected. Can I avoid this? After being diagnosed how long would it take the virus to damage my heart?

Uncontrolled HIV infection can cause inflammation which has been shown to increase chances of cardiovascular events. But it is impossible to predict who will be affected and when the first event may happen after infection. Everyone has certain risk factors and family history. The best way to decrease cardiovascular risk while living with HIV is to get your HIV viral load under control, avoid smoking, keep a healthy weight, and keep your animal fat intake down and make sure that your choose lipid friendly HIV medications.

You may want to read more details in this comprehensive article: HIV, Your HAART and You

Nelson

PRECURSORES DE TESTOSTERONES Y VIH
Stribild and weight gain supplements