dhea supplementation and testosterone

I had been feeling a lack of sexual desires so I asked my hiv specialists and he tested my testosterone and free test, my tests came back like 700. My doctor said I had normal levels for a 30 year old male. I have been positive for 7 years and I am undetectable. I have took matters in to my own hands and started taking dhea and I have been feeling normal again. Not sure what that means because my dictor said he would not approve of my actions.

DHEA supplements help many people feel better. But it is a over the counter hormone in the United States and it still should be monitored with blood test (DHEA-S) at baseline and 6 weeks after starting. Here is more detailed information from one of my past replies:

DHEA and HIV

Nelson

Underwight and Frustrated
PRECURSORES DE TESTOSTERONES Y VIH