Underwight and Frustrated

Hello there, I am a 27 year old male who has been positive since 2008. I am 6'1 and 125 lbs. I have always had a thin body with a high metabolism--I get the genes from my mother. Having been on Atripla for a few years and having an undetectable viral load and decent CD4, my weight still only fluctuates between 123-127 lbs despite the healthy foods I eat and the amount of food I consume. I would like to have more mass to my body to maintain my health. My BMI is currently 16.2, my full time job is not strenuous so I really don't burn my calories too much besides my normal fast acting metabolism. Could you give me some ideas on what meals to eat, supplemental shakes to drink and exercise routines I could employ so I can get out of the 120 lb range. It seems all the chicken, veggies and whole wheat I eat doesn't do much and it's rather frustrating. I'm really not picky about anything other than fish, but I do have tuna sandwiches from time to time. Besides my weight issue I am in relatively good health. What can I do?Thank you!

Have your doctor refer you to a dietitian to ensure that you are consuming enough good calories. If nothing works, talk to him or her about nandrolone or oxandrolone, two medications that are used along with testosterone to increase lean body mass. You can read more about them here: Anabolic Therapies for HIV lean body mass

Nelson

Houston support groups
dhea supplementation and testosterone