usn phera lava sticks
May 17, 2013
Dear Nelsson, I hope you well and all is good. I gym 5 days a week Monday to Friday and was wondering if you know of any side effects or interaction with my medication if I used a fat burner called Phedra lava sticks. Am on Atripla, undetectable viral load and my cd 4 is above 350. tahnks
Response from Mr. Vergel
No published data on that supplement. I advise people to go to googlescholar.com and type ""your supplement ingredients" and HIV interactions"
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Getting A Tattoo?
- Is Headache A Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.