Viajando a Cuba

Hello Nelson,

I do the same,I travel with my meds box (domestic flights) but here is my question: I am going to Cuba in a few months,I went last year and I packed my pills in the luggage,my Husband went crazy because you know in a country like Cuba the luggage can get easily missed, I have a fear that if I carry in my purse they ask me millions of questions. What do you recommend in this case? What is your personal experience? Thanks !!!

DAy

NEVER pack your medications in your checked luggage. Take them with you in your carry on in the original bottles with your name on the prescription labels.HIV-specific entry and residence regulations for Cuba

If you are super paranoid still, you can ask your doctor to write you a letter that says "XXX is carrying with her medications that are essential to her health and wellbeing. Please contact me in case of any questions...."

These are countries that discriminate against HIV travelers:

Countries that have HIV restrictions for travelers

Nelson

Are there alternatives to protease inhibitors?
centrum