Apr 28, 2013
As I was reading whichd foods are best for those living with HIV, Pastas of course caught my eye. I usually make mine with whole wheat/grain pasta noodles or spaghetti noodles and ground turkey ground with seasonings such as garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Is that okay
Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Two Virgins Get A Hiv?
- Is Dna By Pcr Accurate After One Week Hiv?
- Will Using A Condom Protect From Genital Warts?
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.