HCG And HRT

Dear Sir.I am a 49 male and started an hrt program that also included hcg,when the hcg arrived it was like a paste and stuck to the bottom of the vial not a powdery substance after my third injection of test. i experienced atrophy and a prety bad case at that my protocal was to do 500units day 6and 500 day7 is this enough or could this be a bad batch of hcg? when I prepared the hcg it was clear and didnt inject into it i banked the bacteriostatic water off the opp. wall of the vial. and is this reversable thank you for your time...Lenny

It sounds that the HCG you got may have been exposed to warm temperatures during shipment. Call the compounding pharmacy you bought it from.

The optimum HCG dose to reverse testicular shrinkage while on testosterone replacement has not been established. Your dose is commonly prescribed by some doctors.

The Use of HCG to Increase Testicular Size and Sex Drive While on Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Nelson

Weight gain supplements and ARV's
Stribild and exercise