Weight gain supplements and ARV's
Apr 26, 2013
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, as long as you do not take them with Efavirenz (2 hours before or after) and they do not contain too much creatine that can load up your kidneys. You also have to be careful if you are lactose or milk intolerant since most contain whey protein.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hep A And B How Much Time Between 2nd And 3rd Shot
- Hiv Rash And Bumps On Forehead
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Can Blood Tests For Yearly Physical Find Hiv?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.