Apr 13, 2013
I am 36 and my cd4 count is 500.can I study a Masters degree Business administration.further does studying affect immune system and Cd4 count
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Stress can affect immune function but purpose can strengthen it. Having a goal like yours can only improve not only your health but also your life. Have a Purpose in Life? You Might Live Longer
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.