Apr 13, 2013
I am 36 and my cd4 count is 500.can I study a Masters degree Business administration.further does studying affect immune system and Cd4 count
Response from Mr. Vergel
Stress can affect immune function but purpose can strengthen it. Having a goal like yours can only improve not only your health but also your life. Have a Purpose in Life? You Might Live Longer
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Is Chlamydia In The Blood?
- Do Hiv Symptoms Last For 3 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.