Apr 13, 2013
I am 36 and my cd4 count is 500.can I study a Masters degree Business administration.further does studying affect immune system and Cd4 count
Response from Mr. Vergel
Stress can affect immune function but purpose can strengthen it. Having a goal like yours can only improve not only your health but also your life. Have a Purpose in Life? You Might Live Longer
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- White Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.