Apr 13, 2013
I am 36 and my cd4 count is 500.can I study a Masters degree Business administration.further does studying affect immune system and Cd4 count
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Stress can affect immune function but purpose can strengthen it. Having a goal like yours can only improve not only your health but also your life. Have a Purpose in Life? You Might Live Longer
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Cbc Test For Hiv?
- Can U Have Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Partner And Not Get It?
- Hiv Aids Non Profit Organizations
- What Type Of Cells Does Hiv Infect?
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- How Do You Clear Up Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.