Some discouragement?

Hello Nelson, I see that the word gave a cure cooled. Am I wrong? Do you have any good news? Another, a person is diagnosed soon, who has access to medication, have a long life? Expect to live beyond 30 years, or is this for a few? A hug and be with God.

Not at all. Have you not be watching the news in the past month?

Mississippi Baby Cured: One Study Whose Impact Will Last Well Beyond CROI 2013

HIV: 'Functional' Cure Seen in 14 Adults

You can also see the current studies that are looking for people to volunteer on ny new website:

HIV Cure Studies

For most of us who can adhere to medications and successfully control our HIV virus to undetectable levels consistently, living to old age and seeing the cure of HIV are both great possibilities. It will take a few years but we are now starting to see that it may be possible. There are hundreds of scientists working full time on that goal!

Stay tuned for more updates at TheBody.com I will be publishing a great interview with a few activists and experts soon on what is ahead of us. Stay optimistic and healthy!

Nelson

Where do the tiredness symptons come from
Thank you so much!