|CLA and Hiv pos
Mar 28, 2013
I have been pos for about 20years and undetectable for about 8years. I exercise regularly and eat properly. I have an issue with weight around belly and a friend recommended to take CLA for fat loss. Is this Ok for one to take. My doctor does not know much about it. I appreciate your response
Response from Mr. Vergel
You may want to read this past answer on CLA:
Truvada to Truvada
Atripla and Ravenous hunger
- Life Expectancy After Aids Diagnosis
- Little Bumps On The Head Of Penis
- Swollen Glands And Abnormal Liver Test
- How To Tell Your Partner You Have HIV?
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
- Are Dentists At Risk For Hiv With Hiv Positive Patients?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.