NO2 VS Atripla

Can I take NO2 Maximus if I have a treatment with Atripla?

The main concern about nitric oxide (NO) boosting products that I have seen is the risk of increasing blood pressure and heart rate too high, and disruptions in sleep if you take them after 3 pm. But if you do not feel out of breath and can ensure that your blood pressure is OK, then good for you. Also, many of them have creatine, so make sure your doctor knows that in case that he sees an increase in creatinine blood levels that alarm doctors fearing kidney dysfunction.

NO products can give you a lot of energy and probably more strength through a work out. Unfortunately we usually do not know what the true ingredients are since the FDA does not regulate nutritional supplements, so there is always a risk when we take anything over-the-counter. Make sure you read the label!

Nelson

Paleo Way of Eating
improving with medecine