Paleo Way of Eating

I am HIV positive and undetectable. I have no other health issues with the exception of mild high blood pressure and elevated triglycerides. I also have been getting back into working out and am noticing great physical changes but after much research I have decided to at least give the Paleo way of eating a try for fitness and health reasons. Are there are particular things or variations I should make regarding this change and HIV?

The Paleolithic (Paleo) Diet makes sense in many ways since it includes lean meats, nuts, roots, eggs, and fish. It excludes grains and legumes, two great sources of fiber. More on this diet : Paleolithic diet

I prefer a Mediterranean diet since it has been proven to be easier to adhere to, has been proven to improve weight loss and maintenance, and improve cardiovascular risks.

I have included variations of both diets in this article:

Outsmarting HIV With Healthy Eating

Nelson

ISENTRESS and TRUVADA
NO2 VS Atripla