ISENTRESS and TRUVADA

I use to take Truvada,Norvir and prezista,my Cholesterol was ok before i started but 3 months after the start my Cholesterol shoot up.Those meds helped a lot shooting my CD4 from 130 to 290 in 3months.my V load from 290.000 lower to 90.000.Also What i figured out is that my skin color is darkening even though i am naturally black but its becoming too BLACK and my doctor changed me to Isenstress and Truvada. Can any of the previous meds be linked to my skin tone?

Your hyperpigmentation problem may be due to Emtriva, a component of Truvada.

Here is a report on that problem: "Evaluation of Hyperpigmentation in HIV-Infected Patients Receiving Emtricitabine (FTC, Emtriva)"

It was also been reported with Epivir.

You should talk to your doctor about this if it really bothers you.

Your cholesterol will get better on your new regimen of Isentress plus Truvada.

Nelson

hep c y testosterona mas deca
Paleo Way of Eating