|What type of food do i need
Mar 21, 2013
Am an HIV+ but on treatment for close to eight months now, but recently i visited a Doctor on personalised nutrition and i was found to be blood B+, and advised on what food do i eat,so do you say about it as people living with AIDS, for example i was told not eat chicken any way the list is endless, the resaecher is called Dr DADAMOS .So advise am now mainly on Rice,Irish and fish
| Response from Mr. Vergel
You may want to follow the suggestions I provide in this article:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.