|What type of food do i need
Mar 21, 2013
Am an HIV+ but on treatment for close to eight months now, but recently i visited a Doctor on personalised nutrition and i was found to be blood B+, and advised on what food do i eat,so do you say about it as people living with AIDS, for example i was told not eat chicken any way the list is endless, the resaecher is called Dr DADAMOS .So advise am now mainly on Rice,Irish and fish
| Response from Mr. Vergel
You may want to follow the suggestions I provide in this article:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.