Jarrow's Creatine

Hi Nelson I am 58 year old and have been HIV+ for 25 years, I started meds two years ago Truvada and Isentress. Viral load is undetected and T-cell 510 I workout three to four times a week and would like to know if I could benefit from creatine? I read one of your answers about only doing 5g a day and that you preferred creatine surge, I was reading directions on line on how to take it and they said to use one scoop wish is 46g how do you measure 5g? Forgot to say that I also have Hep C had treatment 8 years ago but relapse, waiting on new meds to come out.

This product has 6 grams of creatine per serving (a scoop is 46 grams but only 6 grams are creatine)

Here are the ingredients: Creatine Surge

Please watch for any decreases in your kidneys' glomerular filtration rate while taking this supplement:

Glomerular Filtration Rate Estimation

A GFR under 60 mL/min/1.73 m may indicate kidney disease-the lower the GFR number, the worse the kidney function.

Are Creatine Supplements Effective to Increase Muscle?

Nelson

hepatitis
What to expect