Mar 19, 2013
hola nelson como esta te escribe un venezolano,que desea saber sial tener la transaminasa piruvica en 68,0 y un resultado de un eco abdominal con hepatoesplenomegalia tendre hepatis gracias
Response from Mr. Vergel
Que te hagan el examen de hep a, b y c
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Fever Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex
- Recurrent Yeast Infections Six Months After Possible HIV Exposure
- Tingling In Feet,hands, Numb Mouth And Mild Fever HIV Symptoms
- Acute HIV Symptoms Come And Go
- Fingering With Cum On Finger Hiv Risk
- Where Is An Hiv Rash Most Likely To Appear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.