Why my son's level of CPK were so high?

My son is 20 years old he did P90X for 2 nights after about a year(last time he did it)his levels of CPK where over 164,000, he started to pee dark, he was hospitalize for a week, with solution through IV. None of the doctors had seen such a high level. The levels went to normal after 3 weeks. Any idea why so high any suggestion what to check on him for his future, he wants to do exercises but we are afraid.

He obviously over did it, but even taking that into consideration his CPK is way high. Is he on medications that can induce a high increase in CPK added to the increase caused by exercise? Did he take a supplement that may have dehydrated him?

I am sure the docs told him to stop working out until his CPK comes down to normal levels. After he achieves that, he should not over-do it again, but work out sessions of no more than 1 hour 3-4 times a week while keeping very well hydrated.

If he is HIV+, some meds may also induce high CPK:

High CPK in HIV

Nelson

Using Ripped Fuel
Es malo usar poppers con truvada y iseentres?