Using Ripped Fuel

Hi Nelson, I hope you good and all is well. I am on Atripla and my viral load is undetectable. I have started gym and would like to try Ripped fuel by the body for life. Is it safe to use and what would you recommend. regards

Ripped Fuel is a popular pre work out supplement that people take to feel more stamina and stregth at the gym. Even the new ephedra free formulation can cause increased blood pressure and heart rate. It also seems to have St John's Wort ( an herb claimed to be an antidepressant) which can increase the metabolism of protease inhibitors and nonnucleosides (efavirenz in Atripla is a non nucleoside)which may bring medication blood levels down to unprotective amounts.

I would not take it.

Ripped Fuel

ST. JOHN'S WORT- Interactions

I am glad you asked me about this supplement. I honestly did not know it had St Johns' Wort!

Nelson

Formerly Tanox-355
Why my son's level of CPK were so high?