Formerly Tanox-355

I have been on this drug for a while and achieved Viral Suppression. I take this by virtue of IV. Are they still going to be making this drug in the future? Thanks for your Help

Yes, no plans to abandon it. In fact, I am also on that research IV monoclonal antibody and I am looking forward when the company has data on their new subcutaneous formulation. We may be switched to that and will no longer require to go to our doctors every two weeks. We will be able to self inject once every two weeks at home. It may take over 1.5 years until we get to that switch, though. So keep your fingers crossed for Taimed to get good data on this more convenient formulation.

Nelson

Preocupado por ti.
Using Ripped Fuel