Airport screening and Androgel
Mar 12, 2013
I'm currently using Androgel 1.62%. Since it is a liquid, does it have to go in checked luggage for airport screening? Or can it go in my carry-on? I hate having to check my bag and pay for luggage just because of the Androgel.
Response from Mr. Vergel
As long as it has a prescription label on it with your name on it, you can have it on your carry on. Just tell him it is a prescription that you cannot pack due to fears of losing it
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
- Different Types Of Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.