Weight gain for hiv +ive
Feb 27, 2013
I am hiv+ive since last 5 years. I had PML due to which resulted in quadriplegia. I do 40 min cycling daily to end the quadriplegic situation. My weight has reduced 12 kgs due to constant and rigorous exercises throughout 3 years. Now I look lank. Please tell me how to gain weight again. If there are any supplements you can advise, please tell me.
Response from Mr. Vergel
You may want to read this information and discuss it with your physician ( be aware that many resist these kind of therapies even in people like you who need it, so feel free to email me at email@example.com if you have issues)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.