Weight gain for hiv +ive

I am hiv+ive since last 5 years. I had PML due to which resulted in quadriplegia. I do 40 min cycling daily to end the quadriplegic situation. My weight has reduced 12 kgs due to constant and rigorous exercises throughout 3 years. Now I look lank. Please tell me how to gain weight again. If there are any supplements you can advise, please tell me.

You may want to read this information and discuss it with your physician ( be aware that many resist these kind of therapies even in people like you who need it, so feel free to email me at powertx@aol.com if you have issues)

Anabolic Steroids: A Practical Guide

Free Book from PoWeR: Built to Survive

Nelson

Adherence
Steroid Cycle interaction with my meds