Feb 27, 2013
I would like to know what is the reason for your medication failures.john
Response from Mr. Vergel
My joining study after study that only provided one new drug. That is what we used to call functional or sequential monotherapy. Many of us long term survivors are victims of that practice and are now dealing with multidrug resistance even under perfect adherence.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Nonreactive HIV Test Result
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- Can You Get AIDS From Swallowing Blood?
- Can You Get HIV From Giving Oral Sex?
- Can You Get HIV From Smoking After Someone?
- Deep Kissing And HIV Transmission Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.