Feb 27, 2013
I would like to know what is the reason for your medication failures.john
| Response from Mr. Vergel
My joining study after study that only provided one new drug. That is what we used to call functional or sequential monotherapy. Many of us long term survivors are victims of that practice and are now dealing with multidrug resistance even under perfect adherence.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Condom Slipped Worried I Have
- Psoriasis After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Docking Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.