why wont the feds fund this for us
Feb 27, 2013
Response from Mr. Vergel
This drug has been approved. It is called Stribld. But like the article says, it does not work for those with resistance to Isentress
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will I Never Be Able To Have Unprotected Sex With Herpes?
- Why Do People Get Shingles?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Do Hpv Warts On A Vagina Look Like?
- What Can I Use To Stop Itching From Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.