|why wont the feds fund this for us
Feb 27, 2013
| Response from Mr. Vergel
This drug has been approved. It is called Stribld. But like the article says, it does not work for those with resistance to Isentress
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Precum Touching Vagina Risk Of Getting HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sharing A Razor
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Protected Anal Sex
- Does HIV Cause Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.