|why wont the feds fund this for us
Feb 27, 2013
| Response from Mr. Vergel
This drug has been approved. It is called Stribld. But like the article says, it does not work for those with resistance to Isentress
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Penis Discharge?
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.