Feb 25, 2013
i am 67 years old and i am just starting to take zido 300 lamivudine stocrin 600 mg effavirenz can i take this medication with milk, i heard it can cut the side effects thank you
Response from Mr. Vergel
Take it with water at least 3 hours away from a meal before going to sleep. Food and milk may increase the blood levels of Efavirenz. Higher blood levels can cause more sleep related issues.
Frequent urination, numbness of hands, thirst while hiv positive
formerly tnx-355 halt?
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Will A Cbc Count Tell If You Have An Std?
- Elisa Test 3 Months Conclusive
- High Risk Hiv Antibody Negative After 11 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.