Feb 25, 2013
i am 67 years old and i am just starting to take zido 300 lamivudine stocrin 600 mg effavirenz can i take this medication with milk, i heard it can cut the side effects thank you
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Take it with water at least 3 hours away from a meal before going to sleep. Food and milk may increase the blood levels of Efavirenz. Higher blood levels can cause more sleep related issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have AIDS
- Ache In Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.