Frequent urination, numbness of hands, thirst while hiv positive
Feb 25, 2013
I was just diagnosed hiv positive, prior to that i had symptoms of thirst, hunger, frequent urination, numbness and high blood pressure. Is this advanced HIV stage or diabetes? Or a combo of hiv and diabetes? Should I treat this as diabetes alone?
Response from Mr. Vergel
You should talk to your doctor about this. Those symptoms could be related to diabetes or other issues. A physical exam and a comprehensive metabolic blood panel can help your physician diagnose the cause (s) of your symptoms
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.