Feb 12, 2013
Hi I hope you are well! I was wondering if muscle wAisting is possible two months after infection. I am eating but not gaining wEight.is this just in my head
Response from Mr. Vergel
I doubt it. Unless you are having an active infection, malabsorption or diarrhea. In most untreated patients, it takes years for HIV to destroy lean body mass.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Vitamins To Help Fight Genital Warts
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.