|exercise and hiv
Feb 6, 2013
Is tennis or squash advisable in hiv patients
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes. We are like everyone else unless we have an active infection and high HIV viral load. I hope you are under treatment and with an undetectable viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.