total loss of energy

I was Diagnosed in Oct 2011 its been about 1 year since treatment began my CD4 count started at about 23 so it was full on AIDS. Now after a year of treatment with Atripla we have added 100 to my CD4 making my count 123 slowly where climbing but as my Doctor said it took a long time to get to 23 it will take a long time to get it up to a manageable level. My Problem is total lake of Energy. My wife and i have tried to get me vitamins that aid in raising Energy levels from B vitamins, C, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, and even including using Doctor recommended 5 hour Energy Drinks packed with B12 and amino acids and yet I am so drained all the time. I am trying just to keep working I just dont know what else to do. I just feel lost like im living in a world that has abandoned my wife and i. We have no contact with the outside world except for our Doctors and my work Associates if not for www.pogo.com friends i think my wife and i would have gone crazy already is there anything you can tell me to help me get some energy back

I would not be surprised if you are not sleep deep or well enough due to Sustiva (efavirenz), a medication included in Atripla. Talk to your doctor about a potential switch to Complera, Stribld, Isentress plus Truvada or boosted Reyataz plus Truvada.

Also, read these tips that I have gathered while dealing with fatigue myself:

Tips on fatigue

I hope you feel better soon! Let us know what happens.

Nelson

My bladder and kidneys and prostrate wrecking havic
Elevated Hematocrit and Testosterone Injections