Benefits of Androgel

I know I sound like a commercial for Androgel - but feel like I coulder be a poster child for it. For years I didn't have the energy to do anything extra, and became addicted to crystal meth so I would have the energy to do more than just go to work. When I quit using crystal I thought my lack of energy was due to depression, so I got on anti depressants. That still didn't help my energy, and I ended up getting depressed. I switched doctors, and she suggested I try Androgel. I assumed it would just improve my sex life. I never thought it would totally improve my life. I haven't worked for a couple years, and couldn't even imagine working until now. I can finally see myself going back to work, have the energy to work out, feel much better about myself, etc. For anyone hesitant to start testosterone replacement therapy - do it! It really can completely change your life!!

I didn't know where to post this as it really could go under so many different sections, because it applies to anyone with low energy. I finally have the energy to enjoy life again!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with Androgel. There are 6 testosterone replacement therapy options in the United States for those with or without insurance, so I encourage men with fatigue, sexual dysfunction, low mood, and lack of mental focus to talk to their doctors about getting their testosterone blood levels tested.

Nelson

cure
Lipodystrophy