nutrition

I have recently discovered dat I'm HIV positive, my CD4 count is 540, I bought sprelina nutrition suppliments I'm not sure whether to starting taking it. It is sprelina ok for Hiv positive person will it nt decrease my CD4 count. I have started exrcising which is very hard, I have been struggling with weight my whole life. I want to loose weight so much. Have tried everything, which I think it will be hard to loose since nw I'm inffected.and some weightloss tips will aslo help. Thanks you for the site which makes it easier for paople like who do not have noney to go see specialist. God bless from Lerato.T

Lerato

I would suggest that you watch the following videos for details on what to do to stay healthy while living with HIV:

Newly HIV+?

Nelson Vergel raids my fridge.

Exercise Tips

Nutrition Tips

You may also want to read these two articles:

Outsmarting HIV With Healthy Eating

Exercise, the best therapy

Please take your time reviewing this information and adopting one good habit at a time so that you do not get overwhelmed. Write down any questions you may have after reviewing this information and email them to me, please. I call this "the stater kit for recently diagnosed HIV+ people".

Many people use a HIV diagnosis as a wake up call to take care of themselves.

Nelson

"Urine Problems"
you are great