"Urine Problems"

I havent spoken with you in a long time. I am one of the lucky guys that the "tanox 355" drug/IV has helped. THANK GOD! lst time undictable ever...POZ for almost 20 years. I am have a problem with burning Urine. Lot of pain when going to the bathroom (drinking lots of water kinda helps, however I drink a lot of water!)..I use to take AZO tabs and that would help, but not now as much. I am taking Androgel once a day (the packets), Hiv Meds - Aptivus, Isentress,Norvir and Tanox IV every 2 weeks, also Itraconazole 100mg 4x a day,Dapsone and Famcicovir...Are one of the Meds/Androgel my problem? (had a urine and VD check. I hope you can shed somelight on my situation..Many thanks, I read you Articles a lot!!!

I would go to an urologist soon if I was you. It could be an infection. You did not mention what your urine and STD test results were.

Nelson

Living with HIV
nutrition