VL went from undetectable to 51

Hi Doc, im 36 and ive been on meds since jan 08. my VL was 780,000 and cd4 at the time was 188. I started meds by the end of 08 i was undetectable. I just had labs done a few days ago and it show that my VL is 51 from being undetectable all these years. And my cd4 is 348 34% my cd4 go up and down all the time the highest since being on meds has been 507. Do you have any idea why my VL had jumped up to 51. My meds are Reyetaz norvir truvada once a day in the morning. I must admit that i dont take them like im suppose to. I miss dosage at times or dont take in the morning but i have never missed a dosage more then two days. Please let me know what you think about this also all the other results came back fine such as the ALT ALS AND THE ENTIRE WORK UP WAS OK.

Tiny blips like yours happen to many of us are of no clinical significance unless they become frequent and increasing in value. Yours is almost at the limit of detection.

Nelson

mantenerme fit
CHRONIC INVERTED RATIO HIV NEG