running out of meds and don't qualify for assistance

URGENTLY NEED HELP

I am on my last dose of Meds (Epzicom;Norvir;Rayataz) and ADAP expired. I am working in a temp position until March do no longer qualify for ADAP. ADAP Dropped me and i can't pay for the meds. PLEASE HELP . I am in Santa Clara County (Silicon Valley) SF Bay Area. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET HOLD OF MEDS BEFORE MY LAST DOSE TODAY. I CANNOT PAY THE ENTIRE AMOUNT OF THE MEDS .

Call these folks and see if they can help. I am sorry that you are going through that stress

http://www.welvista.org/

Nelson

Are exercise supplements like jacked 3d or fast twitch safe?
Testosterone and high hemoglobin