Has anyone thought to use Synthol for buttock wasting?

I know its a way body builders cheat and i know they abuse it...but its built to be injected into the muscle to increase their size..supposed to last a few years.. Its a type of oil thats supposed to be safe if done correctly..I realize with the nerves and blood vessels it really would need to be a doctor doing it.. I know none of the fillers available in the U.S are cheap enough to use in the volume needed for the buttocks... I know this is not your forum..but maybe its something people might look into.. A good sized bottle of the stuff goes for 200.00 to 500.00. Anyway was just wondering if anyone has done this or if anyone has pondered the idea...You can google it and see lots about it...and yes people go overboard with it and they can have problems..but done correctly...

That product is almost like silicone. It displaces with time and tends to go with gravity.

Took test... What else could cause my low T?
Are exercise supplements like jacked 3d or fast twitch safe?